October 12, 2010 2 Comments
I mentioned in a recent post that it was important to have in-game goals. As proof that I practice what I teach, I decided to give some insight into my Pre-Cataclysm goals with this post. I challenge you to use this as an example and make your own list of things that you want to get done before Cataclysm.
With just under 2 months to go before Cataclysm hits, I sat down and penned out a rough list of the things that I want to try to accomplish in-game before Dec. 7th. This is just my list for Sam, but rest assured, I’ve got plenty of goals for my other toons as well. Before I get to that list, here’s a few things I took care of this past weekend.
- The Diplomat – Leveled both Sporeggar (revered) and Timbermaw (friendly) Rep to exalted. If you’re grinding timbermaw, don’t turn in any feathers / beads until you hit revered. Trust me.
- Gaurdian of Cenarius – Leveled Cenarian Circle (Honored) and Cenarian Expedition (2.5k rep short) to exalted. I soloed (and I mean full clear) Steamvault without dying for the Cenarian Expedition Rep; give that a try if you want a challenge managing cooldowns.
- The Keymaster - Completed upon acquiring the keys to Blackrock Depths, Dire Maul, and Shattered Halls. Completed the achievements for clearing BRD and DM while I was at it. Kinda funny to have all the keys with the max lockpicking, but hey, it’s an achieve.
- 75 Pets - (Have 77 now) Got the engineering schematics for ‘Lil Smoky and Pet Bombling and crafted these pets on my Paladin. I had a lucky drop from outland fishing quest for Chuck. Purchased the rest from vendors that I hadn’t yet acquired.
- Pest Control – Figured I’d kill the last 3 I needed while I was running around.
- Classic Raider – Downed C’thun as my only remaining requirement.
And now, past the break is the lengthy list of things I’d like to attempt to get done before the world gets torn asunder.